Galena Mountain Guides can provide guides and logistics for any climbing or skiing trip on your bucket list, here in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Contact GMG to help in planning your next mountain adventure.
Here are some cool trip ideas:
- Rock Climbing in Valhalla Provincial Park, including the classic Mount Gimli.
- The traverse of the 5 Lyell Peaks in the Rocky Mountains from the Lyell Hut.
- The West Ridge of Mount Forbes from the Mons Hut.
- Mount Sir Sandford, highest peak in the Selkirk Mountains.
- Big alpine multipitch rock climbing in the Adamants.
- Mulitpitch limestone rock climbing on the massive Presles cliffs in the Vercors, France.
- The Hornli Ridge of the Matterhorn in the Swiss Alps.
- The Northeast Ridge of the Eiger in the Swiss Alps.
- The Icefall Traverse, a uniquely Canadian hut-to-hut ski traverse.
- The classic Bugaboos to Rogers Pass ski traverse.
- Mount Waddington Ski Camp.
- Ski ascent of Mount Logan.
- The Trois Monts traverse of Mont Blanc in the French Alps.